i cybered on omegle today
- You: hi
- Stranger: hey
- You: wanna cyber
- Stranger: Depends are you a girl? ;)
- You: ya
- Stranger: And okay then, you start?
- You: i come into ur bedroom
- You: and ur sleeping
- You: and i crawl under your blanket
- Stranger: I'm still asleep
- You: u feel me pulling down ur pants
- You: and u wake up and smile
- Stranger: I kiss you gently, still sleepy
- You: then i smile and open the scissors around your dick and snap them closed
- You: cutting off your penis
- Stranger: wait
- You: THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR CHEATING ON ME
- Stranger: Then what...?
- You: I HATE YOU
- Stranger: I didn't cheat
- You: you bleed to death in your bed
- Stranger: i didn't cheat on you. lets restart ok
- You: nobody ever knows what happened
- You: i flee to mexico with your Mercedes
- You: the end
- Stranger: I have a mercedes?
- You: not anymore
- Your conversation partner has disconnected.
Anonymous asked: Hi, I like candy and why are there so many pedos on Omegle? Also, I'm a unicorn with bunny ears and bunny senses. I love you and bye!!!!!
Anonymous asked: I'm a fan of Hetalia, but whenever I go on Omegle, I just want to have a nice chat. Almost everyone disconnects, or wants to roleplay. (I don't roleplay. :( ) But once in a while, I'll find a person who also wants to talk, or is willing to talk with me. In fact, I just met this really nice person from Ukraine. I'm sick today, and they said they hope I get better. People like them make me really happy. I like havin such kind people in the fan base. We should focus on the nice part of our fandoms.
This makes me so happy!! I’m glad that you found such a delightful stranger. Once in a blue moon, I’ll find myself spending massive amounts of time talking to just one stranger on omegle. Topics always vary greatly and the conversations will go from pleasant to happy to humorous to sad to sincere to brilliant. And then when it’s time to say goodbye and disconnect, I realize that we never even exchanged names…
Although I don’t have many omelge conversations about fandoms, still I too would love to see more talk about these kinds of moments because I know there is definitely something magical about nice strangers.